вторник, 4 декабря 2012 г.

vlado footwear store



























Had another driving lesson today and everything is set for me to finally get my license in a months time. The driving lesson was pretty much the most exciting thing that happened all day, as I studied the rest of the day, yes I know, quite thrilling! I can't wait for exams to be over so that I will have something more exciting to share with you aside from the thrilling tales of my studying adventures.

Thought I would mix things up today, I would not usually wear this combination of clothes, but by doing the 30 for 30 challenge, I wanted to take more risks and change things up, step outside my comfort zone. I definitely did that today! Red and brown I do not usually mix together, but why not? I like it! And with my leopard print shoes, a little tribute to my current pattern obsession!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий