вторник, 4 декабря 2012 г.

Kids famous footwear


























Yet another exam today, and bad weather. The two seem to go perfectly hand in hand with each other! It's not so bad because I'm stuck inside anyway, its just a pain traveling into the city and getting wet on the way! I have tomorrow off though, no exams until Friday. So tomorrow just studying and I have a driving lesson again! Really keen to finally get my license, it is so long over due!

So pleats are my new favourite thing. I have found that they are so comfortable to wear and the pretty much go with everything, looking both dressy and casual, great for versatility. I know I'm looking a bit goth today with all this black but it was cold, windy and rainy. So I guess that excuses it!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий