вторник, 4 декабря 2012 г.

If you’ve got it, let’s remix it

So I have mentioned a couple of times on here and on twitter that I am participating in the 30 for 30 challenge.  I am participating in this cycle as I’ve seen lots of people do it but have never been brave enough to do it! The rules are simple; "30 for 30" simply means that I will take 30 items and remix only those items into 30, (hopefully) stylish outfits.

My picks:
8 Tops
8 Skirts
2 Dresses
5 pairs of shoes
6 coats/ trenches
1 cardigan



I think this will be challenging although it will teach me to use what I already have in my wardrobe, which I guess is the aim of the whole exercise! I hope to be able to mix and match things along the way that I ordinarily wouldn’t and use more accessories to change up an outfit! Lucky for me I have many necklaces and scarves are

1 комментарий: