вторник, 4 декабря 2012 г.

Funky maternity clothes



Yet another exam today but I am so happy! Do you know why? 
1. I only have one exam to go!
2. It is the weekend!
3. I am going car shopping Sunday! 
So a very exciting weekend for me! I can't wait to tell you all about it!

I am rocking earthy tones today, the orange scarf, neutral trench coat and the leopard print shoes all add to making my simple black dress a little more special. I have come to love this dress lately, it goes with everything! What's not to love about that! Every girl should definitely have a simple black dress that they can pull out of the closet and make it look different every time it is worn. If you don't have one already, I recommend you go right now and get one! Enjoy your weekend lovelies!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий